Facebook has had this little Q and A floating around where, without any prompting, you ask your child these 14 questions and post what their answers are. I thought it might be fun to see what responses Jackson would give so last night I asked him the questions and posted the results. His answers were so cute that I thought I'd share them here on the blog so I can keep them forever and ever!
Jackson: Age 4
1. What is something I always say to you? "I love you"! (This answer melted my hear and gave me some encouragement that I'm actually not doing too bad of a job as a parent. He knows I love him and that makes me so happy!)
2. What makes me happy? "Don't Yell" (I'm assuming he meant when he's being a good boy and I don't have to yell at him.)
3. What makes me sad? "You don't want to go to work." (Meaning it makes me sad to have to leave him and Avery and go to work.)
4. How do I make you laugh? "Scare Me" (He means when we're just playing around and I come up behind him and say, "boo".)
5. What was I like as a child? "I don't know, like Emerson."(Emerson is his new baby cousin.)
6. How old am I? "41"(Not the answer I was hoping for, ha.)
7. How tall am I? "1590" (He has no idea about feet and inches yet, ha.)
8. What is my favorite thing to do? "Rock Avery" (I do love special time rocking Avery to sleep, but it's funny that's what he chose.)
9. What do I do when you're not around? "Go to the Store"
10. What am I really good at? "Reading stories to us and changing diapers."
11. What am I not very good at? "Building"(He's probably referring to the castle that he and I tried to build together with legos and I failed pretty miserable at it, Ha.)
12. What do I do for a job? "Work on the "puter" (a.k.a. computer)."
13. What is my favorite food? "Bread"(Well I do love bread, ha.)
14. What do you enjoy doing with me? "Fixing legos and playing games."
**(Be sure to stop by the blog next week for a free Canvas Give-away!!!)**