Because we are super excited about our kitchen renovation, I thought I'd put together a kitchen moodboard so you can all see my ideas for our new kitchen.
After a lot of time spent on Pinterest and Google, I came up with what I think is going to be a pretty awesome kitchen. I can't wait to see it finished!! Although I love all of these ideas, I'm certain as time (and money) goes on, things will change slightly, but this is the overall look I'm going for. :-)
1. Arabescato Carrara Herringbone Pattern Backsplash from Home Depot
2. Moen Kitchen Faucet from Home Depot
3. Apron Front Stainless Steel Double Bowl Kitchen Sink from Home Depot
4. Tuscan Trellis VS71 Rug from Rugs USA
5. Silver Birch Corian Countertop from Home Depot
6. Clear Glass Globe Industrial Pendant from Shades of Light
7. Large, wooden EAT sign from SmokeStackStudios on Etsy.
8. Shaker Style cabinets. My dad is building the cabinets for our kitchen. This is such a blessing!! I really like the idea of mixing the cabinet colors in your kitchen, so we plan to have gray cabinets in the "U" shape portion of our kitchen and then white next to and above the refrigerator as well as the hutch my dad is building on the other side of the kitchen door.
10. Samsung Kitchen Appliance Bundle from Best Buy (We purchased this bundle last week, but it is no longer available, so I've linked it to all of Best Buy's kitchen appliance bundles)
11. Blast Anthracite 12x24 in. Floor Tile from The Tile Shop
12. Vintage Aqua Ball Mason Quart Jar Canisters from DukeCreekStudios on Etsy
And there you have it. All my fun ideas for our new kitchen. I seriously can't wait to see how it all comes together. :-)